START A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY IN INDIA / FOREIGN COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Procedure for Registration of a Company Persons desirous of forming a company must adhere to the step by step procedure as discussed below:-
1. Selection of type of the company.
2. Selection of name for the proposed company.
3. Apply for Directors Identification Number and Digital Signatures.
4. Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
5. Stamping, digitally signing and e-filing of various documents with the Registrar.
6. Payment of Fees.
7. Obtaining Certificate of Incorporation.
8. Preparation and filing of Prospectus/Statement in lieu of Prospectus and e-Form 19/20 (in case of public companies) for obtaining the certificate of commencement of business.
9. Obtaining Certificate of Commencement of business (in case of public limited companies).
1. Copy of PAN ( Permanent Account Number) of all directors / Promoters (Minimum 2, Maximum 200)
2. Copy of Address Proof ( Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)
3. Latest passport size Photographs of all directors / Promoters
4. Utility Bill (Electricty Bill) of premises proposed to be the registered office.
In case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease ( Rent agreement will also be required)
5. Copy of Mobile bill, telephone bill, electricity bill or bank statement supporting the address proof of all directors/ Promoters
Note: For foreign directors, the documents need to be notarized by authorized notary public in their corresponding country.
Click on ‘+‘ to expand and know more
TYPES OF COMPANIES
Companies under the Companies Act, 1956 may be classified on various grounds as under:
- On the basis of business activities undertaken
- On the basis of liabilities of the members and directors
- On the basis of membership pattern
- On the basis of place of registration
- On the basis of control over the management